Dongguan Chenhong Garment Co., Ltd.As one of the most famous sweater manufacturing cities in China, ChenHong has always been committed to providing customers with the best service and producing the best quality sweaters.
Sweater dresses are a versatile wardrobe staple for all body types. You can wear classic looks or the latest fashion trends. Read the articles below to learn how to wear sweater dresses for different occasions.
What is a sweater dress?
Sweater dresses are garments made from a warm knitted material, similar to a sweater but long enough to not wear pants. Common fabrics used to make sweater dresses include cotton, wool, cashmere, and synthetic fibers such as nylon and acrylic. Sweater dresses also come in a variety of lengths and styles. You can find mini, midi, and maxi skirts and sweater dresses with a skinny or loose fit.
How to design a sweater dress: 3 tips
You can design sweater dresses for many occasions. Try these styling tips for a chic outfit with your favorite sweater dress.
1. Match with personalized jewelry. Adding a long necklace or chunky bracelet is an easy way to elevate a sweater dress. Make a statement with a striking silver or gold necklace, or try mixed-metal jewelry.
2. Use a belt around your waist. When wearing an oversized sweater dress, tie a belt around your waist to accentuate your silhouette.
3. Play with colors and textures. For a pop of color, add a bright scarf or colorful suede boots or loafers to your outfit, or try layering pieces in different textures to add layers to your overall look. Drape a sequin scarf or faux fur over your shoulders to complement a V-neck or cable-knit sweater dress.
How to wear a sweater dress: 5 sweater dress matching ideas
Try these ideas for outfits with different sweater dress styles:
1. Add a blazer. Pair a blazer over a midi sweater dress for a smart casual look. Pair a solid-color sweater dress, such as a beige or gray sweater dress, with a plaid blazer and pair it with a pair of ankle boots or heels. For particularly cold days, opt for a fake collar or turtleneck dress.
2. Sweaters are layered. Try layering pieces, like pairing a cardigan or trench coat with a sweater dress. Pair a long cardigan with a comfy sweater dress for a comfortable, casual look, and complete the look with ankle boots or white sneakers.
3. A mini skirt with knee-high boots. The mini sweater dress falls mid-thigh, revealing most of the leg. Wear your miniskirt in cold weather with knee- or thigh-high boots and a bodysuit or black leggings to stay warm. Choose a pair of black suede or faux leather boots, as these materials work well with knitted fabrics.
4. Wear a leather jacket. A black sweater dress and a classic black leather jacket create a striking monochromatic combination. Pair a leather biker jacket with a bodysuit or turtleneck dress for a chic date night look.
5. Wear a denim jacket. Pair it with a denim jacket over a maxi sweater dress for a comfortable fall outfit. Complete this look with a pair of casual ankle boots like Chelsea boots or combat boots.
The above is a detailed introduction to the wearing skills of sweater dresses. If you want to customize sweater dresses, please contact us.
ChenHong is a professional custom sweater manufacturer. We also focus on the research of fabrics, we are familiar with almost all the fabrics, and you don't have to worry about the fabrics. If you are new to fabrics, we can advise you on the most suitable and high-quality fabrics for your needs.
CHENHONG sweater manufacturer can provide you with customized Acrylic turtelneck sweaters. Welcome to consult.
CHENHONG sweater manufacturer can provide you with customized Acrylic sweaters dresses. Welcome to consult.
CHENHONG sweater manufacturer can provide you with customized Striped Strappy Polyester sweaters. Welcome to consult.
- Custom Pullover Sweaters
- Custom Cardigan Sweaters
- Custom Sweater Dresses
- Custom Sweater Vests
- Custom Sets & Coordinates